TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Actor Kurt Russell says that he has committed a crime on the sets of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 by taking his selfie and sending it to his family wearing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 costume.
The 66-year-old actor violated the Marvel rule of 'no clicking the photos on the sets', framed to avoid any possible leaks. However, Kurt Russel was so impressed by his make-up and look created by Dennis Liddiard, the make-up artist that he could not resist to click some pictures.
Afterwards, Russel also sent those pictures to his wife and actress Goldie Hawn and his children.
"I violated a cardinal sin because, at Marvel, they really hold things close to the vest. For instance, I didn't know my character's name was Ego the Living Planet for the three weeks I was shooting," Said Kurt Russell.
Russel also said that though he had sent those pictures to his family he made it sure to inform them not to leak them in public.
"Anyway, I saw this and I had to, I took a picture, and I sent it to Goldie and the kids and said, 'If you show this to anybody, I'll be dead tomorrow, so you have to not do that! But look at this," the actor added further.