TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Celebrated Hollywood actor Brad Pitt opens up regarding his split with Angelina Jolie and cites his struggle and addiction with spot smoking and excessive alcoholism has been factors for his divorce with Jolie.
"I do remember a few spots along the road where I've become absolutely tired of myself. And this is a big one. These moments have always been a huge generator for change." Said Brad Pitt.
"Personally, I can't remember a day since I got out of college when I wasn't boozing or had a spliff, or something. I stopped everything except boozing when I started my family." He added.
"But even this last year, you know, things I wasn't dealing with. I was boozing too much. It's just become a problem." Pitt explained.
Pitt said he had spent six weeks sleeping on his friend's floor after splitting with Angelina as he found it too hard to return home.
Talking about his past addiction to alcohol, Pitt said, "Truthfully, I could drink a Russian under the table with his own vodka. I was a professional. I was good."
However, Pitt feels the people who are mostly affected by his divorce are his children.
"It's just very, very jarring for the kids, to suddenly have their family ripped apart." Said the actor.