TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Celebrated Hollywood actor Brad Pitt opens up regarding his split with Angelina Jolie and cites his struggle and addiction with spot smoking and excessive alcoholism has been factors for his divorce with Jolie.
"I do remember a few spots along the road where I've become absolutely tired of myself. And this is a big one. These moments have always been a huge generator for change." Said Brad Pitt.
"Personally, I can't remember a day since I got out of college when I wasn't boozing or had a spliff, or something. I stopped everything except boozing when I started my family." He added.
"But even this last year, you know, things I wasn't dealing with. I was boozing too much. It's just become a problem." Pitt explained.
Pitt said he had spent six weeks sleeping on his friend's floor after splitting with Angelina as he found it too hard to return home.
Talking about his past addiction to alcohol, Pitt said, "Truthfully, I could drink a Russian under the table with his own vodka. I was a professional. I was good."
However, Pitt feels the people who are mostly affected by his divorce are his children.
"It's just very, very jarring for the kids, to suddenly have their family ripped apart." Said the actor.