TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Liev Schreiber, who played the famous role of Sabretooth, Logan's half-brother in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, says that he had almost got another chance to reprise his role in Logan but that did not happen due to his packed schedule.
"There was an invitation early on from Hugh Jackman and director James Mangold and I would have loved to work on it. It was very difficult given Ray Donovan's schedule, and I think they went a different direction as well with the story." Said Liev Schreiber in a statement.
Liev Schreiber also said that he had liked the film, Logan, very much and termed it as a "terrific movie". He also said that he is proud of Hugh Jackman for pulling off such a great performance in his last Wolverine movie.
"I think it's a terrific movie. I'm just very proud of Hugh and the way that he handled himself with that franchise and that character. It was a great experience to be involved with one of them and to get to work with them." Liev Schreiber explained.
Liev Schreiber also stated that he had a mixed feeling when he learned about Hugh Jackman's decision to walk away from doing anymore X-Men films.
"I had mixed emotions when I heard that he was going to retire." Stated Liev Schreiber