- Matthew McConaughey Is Selfishly Faithful To His Wife Camila Alves
- Matthew McConaughey Recalls How His Mother Slammed Him For Abbreviated Name
- Matthew McConaughey Thought Wife Would Reject His Marriage Proposal
- INSIDE PICS! Akshay Kumar, Parineeti, Abhishek With Salma Hayek, Matthew McConaughey In Dubai!
- Matthew McConaughey Doesn't Look Like This Anymore!
- Celebrity PDAs & Kisses At Cannes Red Carpet: Nicole Kidman, Brangelina & More...
Celebrated Hollywood actor Matthew McConaughey says Americans those who are still upset with Donald Trump being the President of the US, should now learn to accept the fact and get on with it.
"It's time for us to embrace, shake hands with this guy and be constructive with him over the next four years," the actor stated while speaking in an interview.
"Even those who mostly strong disagree with his principles or things he's said and done - which we'll see what he does compare to what he had said - no matter how much you disagreed along the way," Said McConaughey.
He continued, "it's time to think about how constructive you can be because he's our president for the next four years at least," The actor stated while in a promotional event of his latest TV drama titled Gold.
The actor also explained that everyone in Hollywood is quite open-minded and fearless. "It's a very dynamic and as divisive of an inauguration and time that we've ever had. They don't have a choice now, he's our president." Added McConaughey.
Talking about his new TV drama Gold, McConaughey said, "It's an underdog story."
"This is the guy that nobody bets on ... like millions of people in the world, if not billions, that get of bed every day and that don't have a ticket to the American dream that are going to have to hustle their way in the back door, the side door, down the chimney and be an entrepreneur and make it their own way." McConaughey said further.