- Preparing For Multiple Personality Role In Split Wasn't Easy Says James McAvoy
- Life Changed Massively After Divorce Says James McAvoy
- X-Men: Apocalypse To Sideline Professor Charles Xavier?
- James McAvoy Wins Best Actor Award At BAFTA Scotland For 'Filth'
- X-Men: First Class - Movie Review
- X-Men: First Class already a rage in India!
After the big reveal of the 20th Century Fox's big screen adaptation of the Demon Bear animatic New Mutants movie, which is also in a way the reboot of the X-Men franchise, fans were quite inquisitive about the possible cast of the film.
However, actress Anya Taylor-Joy opened up regarding her wish to be a part of this possible X-Men reboot and said she is a big fan of the Demon Bear animatic.
"I have seen the Demon Bear animatic, it's pretty cool, I'm a big fan so I'd love to be a part of it. I can't say very much, but I would love to be a part of it. I think this year's gonna be very exciting." Said the actress in a statement.
When asked about if she is hoping to join her Split co-star James McAvoy in the characteristic role of young Charles Xavier, she said, "I mean, I think James is already a part of it, isn't he?"
This adds to the earlier reports which suggested that James McAvoy would play a pivotal part as the mentor in this new mutant movie.
The New Mutants will be directed by The Fault in Our Stars director Josh Boone and is likely to be an exact adaptation of the story from Bob McLeod and Chris Claremont's 1982 comic book series of the same title.