- Jessica Alba Wants To Do Movies That Are Fun To Shoot
- Jessica Alba Doesn't Like Getting Tattooed Anymore
- National Bikini Day: Hottest Celebs Flaunt Their Bikini Body
- Forbes' Richest Self-Made Women In America: Oprah, Beyonce, Madonna In List
- Bad Blood Music Video: Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Cindy Crawford & More...
- Happy Birthday Jessica Alba: Hot Pics of The 'Sex Symbol'
Celebrated Hollywood actress, model and businesswoman Jessica Alba, states that she doesn't see herself as a perfect mother due to her professional commitments. However, the actress also says that she is trying her best to be 'better as a mom'.
While explaining her best qualities as a parent, Jessica Alba, says, "I think maybe being open and curious and trying to better myself."
Jessica Alba who has two daughters Honor 8, and Haven 5, with husband Cash Warren states that, "I don't try to pretend like I have all the answers and I certainly don't think I'm perfect."
"So when my kids say something, instead of me being so reactive, I think about how I can be better. Sometimes, my mind is in too many different places and I'm not always in the moment." Added Alba.
The 'Dark Angel' actress also admits the fact that she is a strict parent. "I'm probably on the stricter side of lenient. But I think boundaries are good for kids - and structure."
"I find that my kids thrive when they know where the boundaries are and the comfort zone and where they can be creative and play." Stated Alba.
"But it's having enough sleep, having proper nutrition that really helps that. And having enough activity." Jessica Alba explained further.