TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
The celebrated American TV host, actor, comedian, producer and writer, James Christian Kimmel was popularly known as Jimmy Kimmel, who has spent almost 70 hours a week, for around last 14 years, on his late-night show Jimmy Kimmel Live is now considering a retirement.
"I know I will do the show for another three years. It's possible that will be it. My wife's pregnant. At a certain point, I'd like to have a little more free time. I have very little free time as it is." Said Kimmel in a statement.
"I think this job is a grind, and best-cast scenario, a marathon, I want to go out on my own terms. If I ever feel like we're repeating ourselves, I think it's a good indication that it's time." Kimmel added.
"I will miss it when I go. Television is changing quickly. I get a lot of offers to do a lot of different things." Said the comedian.
However, the comedian and TV host also said that if he ever leaves the show Jimmy Kimmel Live, it would not necessarily be for another TV program. He would like to try out his creativity in other things as well.
"If there's something that excites me creatively, it doesn't necessarily mean something in show business, I like to draw. I like to make sculptures. I'd like to write a book at some point. Doing the show every day doesn't leave a lot of time for that," said Kimmel.