- John Travolta Was Advised By Hanks To Accept Role In American Crime Story
- Scarlett Johansson on John Travolta's Oscar Kiss: "His Kiss Was 'Welcome''
- Awkward Oscar 2015 Moments We Wish Were Deleted!
- Oscars 2015: Best & Unseen Moments From The Biggest Night
- John Travolta Denies Gay Romance Allegations
- Is Priyanka Chopra The Next Hollywood Star?
The multi-talented Hollywood iconic actor, producer, singer and dancer John Travolta opens up regarding his successful marriage with actress wife Kelly Preston and shares the secret which made them one of the famous celebrity couples in Hollywood.
John Travolta says the key to happy and successful marriage is being able to make fun of each other and share the light-hearted moments together.
Travolta says her actress wife doesn't ever mind his relentless pranks, rather she also tries to ridicule him at times and they laugh at each other.
The actor believes, stress is part and parcel of life and ever since his marriage in the year 1991, he and his wife Kelly Preston share their respective amount of stress, but they overcome their problems by looking at the funny side of it.
"We just have a great sense of humour about each other. You know we have the stress that everyone else has, but also there's the moment," Travolta said while appearing on a Television show titled Extra.
"I don't know why I'm laughing, but we have that ability to have good fun at each other, you know," Travolta stated further.
John Travolta will be seen in his upcoming next movie The Life and Death of John Gotti, directed by Kevin Connolly, which is in the post-production phase.