- Kate Hudson Delighted To Share Screen With Kurt Russell
- Kate Hudson Won't Talk About Her Dates Until She Has Introduced Them To Her Kids
- Kate Hudson Doesn't Mind Being Labeled As An 'OK Mom'
- Kate Hudson And Diplo Are Speculated To Be Dating Each Other
- This Is Why We Feel Kung Fu Panda 3 Will Do Extremely Well At The Box Office!
- Celebrities Who Have Breast Implants & Are Open About It
Celebrated Hollywood actress Kate Hudson says that she takes inspiration from the media personage Oprah Winfrey for body positivity.
When she was asked about if she follows someone in regards to body positivity, then Hudson said, "I'm going to give the really obvious answer to that, which to me is Oprah. I just think she is forever, that woman. You want to do the healthy thing, but you know what? Women fluctuate."
"We give birth to children and carry them and breastfeed them, some of us. We are busy and we're trying to work. Women's bodies are very different than male bodies; the way that we store fat is different, and the way that we lose fat is different." Said Kate Hudson.
"We're always trying to keep up and then some of us give up, which is what we don't want to do, I think it's more about tuning into what you need vs. the actual workout, if you're super busy and stressed out, you might need more sleep than the treadmill!" Hudson added.
Hudson also stated that doing exercises will have the negative aspect of wear and tear of muscles and overall longevity will gradually reduce.
"Obviously as you're working out, you're strengthening your heart, but your brain has to work with all of it, now, if you want to talk about longevity, you can't not talk about exercise." Said the actress.