- Did Khloe Kardashian Hint At Marriage With Tristan Thompson?
- It Takes Dedication And Literal Sweat And Tears To Achieve Dream Bodies: Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Had To Redefine Her Priorities Feels Khloe
- Being Single Is A Time To Rediscover Yourself: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian Felt Embarrassed To Go Out With Her Sisters
- Khloe Kardashian Finds It Hard To Stay On Diet
Businesswoman, entrepreneur, model and renowned American TV personality Khloe Kardashian, who has now launched her own brand of denim line, opens up about her insecurities with denim Which ultimately had compelled her to stop wearing denim for a long time.
Khloe, who now has her own denim brand named Good American, states that earlier she faced a plethora of trouble regarding the availability and fitting of her size while she used to go out for shopping with her siblings Kourtney and Kim Kardashian.
"When I used to shop at high-end boutiques for jeans with my sisters, they would ask for waist size 28 or 26," Khloe said in a statement, and she added this made her feel insecure as none would fit her comfortably.
"I would ask for a 31 and the sales assistants would look at me, make this hissing sound and reply, 'We don't carry that size here'. Added Khloe Kardashian.
Khloe also said that these little incidents made her very upset and she had left wearing jeans for a long time, until she came out with her own line of denim with vast options regarding size and fit.
"It made me feel so embarrassed and ashamed that for a long time in my life I didn't wear denim... It does scar. I've held on to those words for so long," Khloe Kardashian explained further.