- My Speech At The Golden Globes Was Inelegantly Expressed: Tom Hiddleston
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: La La Land Creates Record With Most Number Of Awards
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: Ryan Gosling Hails Wife Eve Mendes In His Acceptance Speech
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: Viola Davis Wins Golden Globes For The First Time
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: Meryl Streep Slams Donald Trump In Her Acceptance Speech
- Golden Globe Awards 2017: Proud Of Representing India Says Dev Patel
In an attempt to make the first big award ceremony of the year even bigger, the Golden Globe organisers have roped in none other than the iconic Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio as one of the presenters of this laurel.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association declared this as a statement via social networking platform Twitter and mentioned the names of Leonardo DiCaprio and Kristen Wiig to be among the participants to present this award.
The 42-year-old The Revenant star will join the list of stars from across the globe to hand out the prizes on the big starry award night. The event will take place on Sunday 8 January 2017 at Beverly Hills, California.
"We can confirm that Leonardo DiCaprio and Kristen Wiig will be presenters at the 74th Golden Globes on January 8," stated in the official Golden Globe Awards Twitter post.
DiCaprio and Kristen Wiig will join the already star-studded list which includes Priyanka Chopra, Nicole Kidman, Sylvester Stallone, Chris Hemsworth, Matt Damon, Amy Schumer, Reese Witherspoon, Jon Hamm, Eddie Redmayne, Drew Barrymore, Viola Davis and Diego Luna.
The presenters' list also features stars like Sienna Miller, Brie Larson, Mandy Moore, Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Milo Ventimiglia, Sofia Vergara, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Laura Dern, Justin Theroux, Zoe Saldana, Goldie Hawn, Carl Weathers, and Timothy Olyphant.
The Golden Globes will be hosted by Jimmy Fallon.