- Preparing For Multiple Personality Role In Split Wasn't Easy Says James McAvoy
- James McAvoy Confirmed In New Mutants As Professor X
- X-Men: Apocalypse To Sideline Professor Charles Xavier?
- James McAvoy Wins Best Actor Award At BAFTA Scotland For 'Filth'
- X-Men: First Class - Movie Review
- X-Men: First Class already a rage in India!
Renowned Hollywood star James McAvoy says ever since he had a separation with his former wife Anne-Marie Duff, his life has headed for a drastic change.
"My life has changed massively, at the same time, so much has stayed the same," the X-Men actor revealed.
McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff, declared their separation after their nine years relationship and marriage. The couple had married on Oct. 18, 2006, and they also have a six-year-old son named Brendan.
However, the actor always preferred to keep his relationship with wife Anne a private affair and never liked to discuss it in the public. The actor says he is happy to continue the same even after his divorce.
"One of the things that's stayed the same is that I still don't talk about my personal life, really," James McAvoy stated.
"Me and Anne-Marie, when we were together, it was our policy not to speak about each other in public. We rarely broke that and if we did, it was for tiny things - 'Yes, we are cooking turkey this Christmas' - and that policy still stands." Said the actor.
"Even separated, we're still respectful of each other and committed to doing that publicly and personally," McAvoy explained.
Adding to it the actor also said "things are really good,"soon he conceded jokingly "is a rubbish, pat answer."