- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Fiance, Egor Tarabasov, Strangled Her During An Argument
Celebrated Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan says that she has now "found solace" at the age of 30.
The Liz and Dick star, said by turning 30 she has finally learned to take control of her life after she went past through her much-troubled past.
"When I turned 30 I always aspired for this, I always said when I turn 30 that will be the defining moment of what I want to do. I found a lot of solace I reached inside and what my intentions were in the world. Taking control of my life." Said Lindsay Lohan in a statement.
However, growing up in L.A is the actual reason for her troubled past, feels the actress.
"I think so LA the problem. It moves so fast there, it's easier to surround yourself with any person than it is to be alone." Said Lindsay.
"I don't think it was ever turning to anything, it drink was very accessible when I was 16, 17, 18, 19. I had been working so much and surrounded myself with the wrong people going out drinking was the wrong thing to do. I didn't listen to anyone." The actress added.
"People really like to harp on the past, that was over 10 years ago." Stated Lindsay.
"I think also at the time when I was being hounded by paparazzi it was the beginning of this era. We didn't have Instagram or Twitter, it was the beginning of a phenomenon and I was left to my own devices which isn't great when you're young." She added further.