TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Celebrated Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan says that she has now "found solace" at the age of 30.
The Liz and Dick star, said by turning 30 she has finally learned to take control of her life after she went past through her much-troubled past.
"When I turned 30 I always aspired for this, I always said when I turn 30 that will be the defining moment of what I want to do. I found a lot of solace I reached inside and what my intentions were in the world. Taking control of my life." Said Lindsay Lohan in a statement.
However, growing up in L.A is the actual reason for her troubled past, feels the actress.
"I think so LA the problem. It moves so fast there, it's easier to surround yourself with any person than it is to be alone." Said Lindsay.
"I don't think it was ever turning to anything, it drink was very accessible when I was 16, 17, 18, 19. I had been working so much and surrounded myself with the wrong people going out drinking was the wrong thing to do. I didn't listen to anyone." The actress added.
"People really like to harp on the past, that was over 10 years ago." Stated Lindsay.
"I think also at the time when I was being hounded by paparazzi it was the beginning of this era. We didn't have Instagram or Twitter, it was the beginning of a phenomenon and I was left to my own devices which isn't great when you're young." She added further.