TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Celebrated Hollywood Actress Lindsay Lohan has dared to swim against the tide and expressed her support for the US President Donald Trump. The actress urged people to accept Donald Trump as the US President and collaborate with him for the overall benefit of the nation.
"Look, I think always in the public eye you're going to be scrutinised, and he is the President, so you have to - you have to join him. If you can't beat him, join him," Lindsay Lohan said in a statement during a Facebook live interview.
Lindsay Lohan, who had a talk with the Turkish President recently, said: "Turkey really is doing a lot, and that's why I want to try and get the word out to Donald Trump to bring him over there, and have him see all the positive things that they're doing and how America can help as well."
"And I think it would be a positive thing for America to show their care and support, and for him to experience what it's like for these people and experience how giving Turkey has been to the refugees."
Further, Lindsay Lohan also added that she would like to stand with the US President Donald Trump and requested people to do the same.
"I wish him all the best. We live in a world of societies that consistently find fault in people. I think it's a really scary factor. Taking someone else down is never the answer, and I think we all know that." Said the actress.