- Why The Concluding Last Minutes Of Logan Are So Vital, Explains James Mangold
- Logan's Ending Was Already Hinted In The Wolverine!
- Hugh Jackman Wants Shahrukh Khan To Replace Him As Wolverine
- After Logan What's Next For X-Men Franchise? Reveals Producer Lauren Shuler Donner
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About His Post Wolverine Life, Says I Am Fine And Happy
- Logan Review: Dyed In Western Archetype, Logan Marks Hugh Jackman's Best As Wolverine
Celebrated Hollywood actor, Hugh Jackman states that his upcoming film, Logan is all about opening up one's true self to the people one loves.
"Sometimes, I think by saying that this is a political movie, it takes away the heart of the movie which speaks to every single person on the planet." Said Hugh Jackman.
"The film says that at what degree or level are you courageous enough to open your true self to the people you love. Not just show them the good bits... bits that are convenient." the Logan actor added.
"Sometimes families are annoying and frustrating, you don't get to choose it. You have to live with those people, you have nothing in common with unless you have same parents. It's such that there are deliberate parallels..." stated Hugh Jackman.
"One needs to put yourself in their shoes and that is what the movie is saying." Jackman stated further.
Hugh Jackman's journey as the character Wolverine is about to end with Logan and director who also helmed the writing part for the film, took a lot of consideration to bring a conclusion to the Hugh Jackman's part filled with emotion.
Actor Patrick Stewart also stated that life as an actor is not easy and it is always difficult to say goodbye from that one particular character which has brought all fame and stardom.
"As far as actors are concerned, it is what we do every day live other people's life. We become someone else and we are lucky to have a job like this. It does expand our horizon and awareness about what other people are and be because we have to live their lives. That is our job." Said Patrick.