- Happy Birthday Jason Statham: PDA Pics With Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- NSFW: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Strips For Lui, Bares Her Skin For Mag
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon – Movie Review
- Rosie Huntington's red hot look at Transformers 3 premiere
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon world premiere in Moscow
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon - watch full theatrical trailer
The beautiful Hollywood actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley stated that her eyelashes were ripped off accidentally on the set of Mad Max: Fury Road and the actress didn't have eyelashes for months.
The English supermodel-actress shared the screen with Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron in the 2015 hit film Mad Max: Fury Road. However, the actress says the make-up played a vital role in the movie and she had to go for whole body make-up for her part in the movie.
"I had to have my whole body cast, they were making a fake body of me for a film I did 'Mad Max', and they put the cast over my head," Rosie recalled and said in a statement.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley also said that it was a very painful experience for her when all her eyelashes got removed while donning the make-up for the movie.
"It was a very weird and surreal moment and as they took it off it pulled out all my eyelashes - because the plaster got into my eyelashes and it pulled them all out! So, for about three months, I had no eyelashes." Said the actress.
"That was probably the biggest make-up or beauty fail and it was quite painful! It was quite dramatic as well." Rosie Huntington added.