- Christmas Always Makes Me Feel Deeply Sad Says Miley Cyrus
- Legalisation Of Marijuana In California Makes Miley Cyrus Happy
- Miley Cyrus's Mother And Sister To Feature In A Reality Show
- Woody Allen Is A Great Fan Of Miley Cyrus
- Will Never Walk A Red Carpet Again: Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Joins Lolawolf For Her Single Named 'Teardrop'
Celebrated American singer, songwriter and actress Miley Cyrus states that her sister Noah Cyrus is a great singer and her voice is amazing.
Miley Cyrus who introduced her sister during her performance at the 'iHeartRadio Music Awards' recently, also mentioned that the year 2017 is all going to be her sister Noah's year.
At the stage Miley was very excited about her 7-year-old sister Noah performing her hit single "Make me cry." Miley Said, Noah's voice is more soothing than her own. Noah even has the talent of writing beautiful and relatable song lyrics said Miley.
"I am really excited. This next performer is, without a doubt, the coolest person I know. Her voice is amazing, her songwriting is beautiful and relatable," Miley Cyrus said in a statement.
Miley Cyrus also stated that, she can't wait anymore to let the world listen to her sister Noah's beautiful voice, and mentioned that the year 2017 is going to be her sister Noah's year.
"She knows who she is as an artist and I can't wait for the whole world to get a load of her vision. She's who I want to be when I grow up, and that's saying a lot, because she's younger than me. Get ready, because 2017 is about to be Noah's year," Miley Cyrus stated.