- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
The celebrated actor of Indian origin, Priyanka Chopra, who is all set to mark her first Hollywood big screen appearance in a negative role for the movie adaptation of Baywatch, shares the new poster of her upcoming film.
The new Baywatch poster, which has been shared by the actress herself, with the dedicated caption "Being bad can be so good.. presenting #VictoriaLeeds #Baywatch #may26," reveals the actress in a hot sizzling red dress.
Talking about her character portrayal in the movie, Priyanka states that playing a negative character is almost like an addiction as "we don't get to do that in real life".
"The best part of working on 'Baywatch' is to be the villain of the movie. I don't think The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson has ever had anyone who's been mean to him. He's a great guy but Victoria is a bitch," said Priyanka.
"It is so much fun to play a negative character because you have the liberty to go out of your comfort zone and do anything. Victoria is a very mean character," she added.
"The role was initially written for a man and they were talking to me for another part. But after the director met me, they thought I would be better as a villain and then they changed the character to be a female." The actress added further.
"It was really exciting that they changed the role for me. You have to be a very strong character to take on 'The Rock' and entire lifeguard squad. They will be six whereas I am alone. It looked very cool to me," explained Priyanka.