TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Renowned Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman says that her family is more important to her than her work and she often turns down work for the sake of her family.
"My time is precious, I think once you reach a certain age the time becomes incredibly important - you're like gasp." Said Kidman.
"I'm raising a six and an eight-year-old who are in school so there's only a certain amount of time I can work because of their school year." She added.
"That means I pass on things a lot... because ultimately - and this is just me - my family life is the most important thing to me so I'm not going to jeopardise that in any way shape or form" Kidman stated further.
The Big Little Lies actress also stated that she feels very lucky to have Keith Urban as her husband.
"Keith and I always say that we are just so lucky to have each other. In this world, to be able to come back to that love and that strength is so nourishing and powerful." Said Kidman.
"And I am coming up an 11-year wedding anniversary, 12 years together, and that's a big thing. And that is through absolute commitment and kindness, the desire to protect and help each other, what our relationship is." Stated Kidman.