- Alexander Skarsgard Finds It Tough To Shoot Domestic Violence With Nicole Kidman
- Nicole Kidman Reveals Her Film Lion Made Keith Urban Cry
- Dev Patel Overwhelmed To Receive Oscar Nomination For Lion
- Nicole Kidman Terms Her Children Gypsies
- Nicole Kidman Amazed With Shailene Woodley's Political Engagement
- Nicole Kidman Gets Anxious If Her Husband Fails To Answer Her Calls
Renowned Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman says that her family is more important to her than her work and she often turns down work for the sake of her family.
"My time is precious, I think once you reach a certain age the time becomes incredibly important - you're like gasp." Said Kidman.
"I'm raising a six and an eight-year-old who are in school so there's only a certain amount of time I can work because of their school year." She added.
"That means I pass on things a lot... because ultimately - and this is just me - my family life is the most important thing to me so I'm not going to jeopardise that in any way shape or form" Kidman stated further.
The Big Little Lies actress also stated that she feels very lucky to have Keith Urban as her husband.
"Keith and I always say that we are just so lucky to have each other. In this world, to be able to come back to that love and that strength is so nourishing and powerful." Said Kidman.
"And I am coming up an 11-year wedding anniversary, 12 years together, and that's a big thing. And that is through absolute commitment and kindness, the desire to protect and help each other, what our relationship is." Stated Kidman.