- Alexander Skarsgard Finds It Tough To Shoot Domestic Violence With Nicole Kidman
- Nicole Kidman Puts Family Ahead Of Work
- Dev Patel Overwhelmed To Receive Oscar Nomination For Lion
- Nicole Kidman Terms Her Children Gypsies
- Nicole Kidman Amazed With Shailene Woodley's Political Engagement
- Nicole Kidman Gets Anxious If Her Husband Fails To Answer Her Calls
- Keith Urban Calls Wife Nicole Kidman An Incredible Mother
Celebrated Hollywood actress Nicole Kidman stated that Garth Davis directed latest movie Lion has made her singer husband Keith Urban cry after watching the film.
"It has been so easy to promote this film and talk about it. It is love. It is about unity and family, about the power of mothering," Kidman said in a statement.
"I knew we were onto a good thing when my sister and my husband saw the film and both came out weeping and wanting to hug me. And I thought that is an amazing response to a film." The Lion actress stated further.
Keith Urban, on the other hand, has been totally overwhelmed by the film and the part Nicole Kidman played. He said the movie carries a "powerful story". He also added, "Sue's (Kidman's character) story too was extraordinary. It's really a beautiful film."
"I always want to stress the crying is really more about the triumph of the film and the triumph of love. That's what it's really about." Keith Urban explained his reason for crying after watching the film.
The Film Lion is based on a true story about an Indian boy named Saroo Brierley, who gets separated from his family during a train journey in India, ends up getting adopted by an Australian family and then through overcoming many challenges he finally finds his own family.