TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom states that he could be "very English" in his approach and style if he gets to play James Bond in the upcoming films.
The actor has been among the number of choices to play the iconic character as a possible replacement for Daniel Craig, who has decided to quit playing the role of James Bond.
"I grew up loving those films. Who didn't, you know? But I'm sure they're going to probably do more with Daniel and who knows where they will go with that. That franchise is part of the fabric of our society. It's something that people really relate and laugh at and enjoy." Said Bloom.
"A little bit of who Jack [Sparrow from 'Pirates of the Caribbean'] is, that kind of wink and twinkle behind the eye is what I always saw in both Sean Connery and Roger Moore and what they did." The actor added.
"And I love what Daniel Craig did. It's, like, muscular and dynamic - I think there's a combination of all of that's really interesting."I think there'd be a bit of that. You know, a bit of that very English ... but that sort of twinkle with the muscular dynamic." Bloom explained.
However, Orlando also says that, the franchise could go on a different line to bring in a female lead in the future movies.
"Who knows? They could do a woman in the world we live in today ... who knows where they'll go with it? I don't know. But I do love that world and who doesn't, you know." Added Bloom.