TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
In the latest turn of events, storm and rain threatens to foil the all anticipated 89th Oscars Red Carpet Gala as according to the weather department, clouds sailed into the Southern California ahead of the big award event.
Forecasters said that the storm could result in a doze of light to heavy showers over the Academy Awards Event enough to spoil all the fun on the red carpet. However the organizers are taking all necessary measures for the possible rain threats.
The weather department has also predicted snowfall along with the rain. And celebrities therefore could be seen wearing heavy warm jackets along with umbrellas to save themselves from the chill and rain.
The last time it rained in Southern California during the Oscars was in 2015, when the Red Carpet had been covered with a sea of umbrellas.
The weather department has already predicted an overall rainfall to be at this time as less than half an inch in most of the areas, however snowfall could range upto 4,000 feet.
Now with the show and rain prediction, it will be certainly interesting to see how the celebrities manage to dazzle the night with their fashion wears.