TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Fasten your seatbelts folks; Oscar ride is going to be all bumpy and politically heated for Hollywood's most celebrated award event this year. With security still remaining a major concern, thanks to controversial Trump presidency, there is no greater platform for liberals to vent their frustration.
Now with other major points to add up later, let's just begin with what you can expect from the 89th Academy Awards 2017.
La La Land has been one phenomenal movie that has been literally stealing all major awards this season. Having nominated for 14 awards at Oscar, this movie made itself in the list of highest ever with a tie only with two films All About Eve and Titanic in the history of Academy Awards
The nominees on the other hand are much diverse this time and this generates anticipation at its highest with who will be the winner. Oscar has always been tagged as white and this time it is quite determined to clarify this misconception with more number of nominations African-American creed.
It is now clear that Mr Trump does not have many followers in Hollywood, as it is evident when Meryl Streep's anti-Trump award speech has been the most talked about incident in the Golden Globes. Will the Oscars see the similar attempts form any of the anti-trump celebrities?
For all the answers, stay glued to the Hollywood's most anticipated award ceremony about to start soon.