TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Celebrated Hollywood Actress Pamela Anderson, who has been rumoured be in a relationship with the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, states that she will always stand by Julian's side and would love to bring "a little help, a smile, and some glamour" to him.
Anderson sparked all the romance buzz with Julian Assange after she paid a number of visits to the Ecuadorian Embassy situated in London, as the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been kept under the political asylum since the year 2012.
There are two allegations against him - one of rape and one of molestation.
However, Anderson says the charges on Julian doesn't matter to her, she likes to spend time with the WikiLeaks founder because she finds him living in "dire circumstances". Anderson also stated that she fully supports all the actions Julian has made.
"He's living in dire circumstances, so I like to bring a little help, and a smile, and some glamour. It's so rare that he has someone to come and visit him and bring him things, and I want to be able to do that for him," Anderson said in a statement.
"It's about support and I believe in what he is doing. Thank god for him. He's sacrificed a lot for all of us. WikiLeaks is one of the only reliable news sources because it's just the truth. I really believe history will look back on him as such an important person," Anderson added further.