- This Is Why Pamela Anderson Wishes To Relocate To Europe
- Pamela Anderson Keeps A Check On Her Son From Using Social Dating Apps
- Pamela Anderson Stands Up Against B.C. Fish Farming, Joins Campaign
- Unbelievable! Hollywood Celebrities Who Went Bankrupt
- Hollywood Celebrities In The Most Controversial Ad Campaigns!
- Pamela Anderson Is FHM's Oldest Yet Hottest Star, Bares On Cover, Talks Playboy Parties...
Celebrated Hollywood Actress Pamela Anderson, who has been rumoured be in a relationship with the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, states that she will always stand by Julian's side and would love to bring "a little help, a smile, and some glamour" to him.
Anderson sparked all the romance buzz with Julian Assange after she paid a number of visits to the Ecuadorian Embassy situated in London, as the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been kept under the political asylum since the year 2012.
There are two allegations against him - one of rape and one of molestation.
However, Anderson says the charges on Julian doesn't matter to her, she likes to spend time with the WikiLeaks founder because she finds him living in "dire circumstances". Anderson also stated that she fully supports all the actions Julian has made.
"He's living in dire circumstances, so I like to bring a little help, and a smile, and some glamour. It's so rare that he has someone to come and visit him and bring him things, and I want to be able to do that for him," Anderson said in a statement.
"It's about support and I believe in what he is doing. Thank god for him. He's sacrificed a lot for all of us. WikiLeaks is one of the only reliable news sources because it's just the truth. I really believe history will look back on him as such an important person," Anderson added further.