- Scott Eastwood Gives An Emotional Call To His Late Girlfriend's Father
- Scott Eastwood Finds It Hard To Date Another Girl, After His Girlfriend's Death
- Taylor Swift's Wildest Dreams Racial Controversy, Director Kahn Replies
- Scott Eastwood's Shocking Revelation About Ashton Kutcher on WWHL
- The Longest Ride Movie Review: For All Nicholas Sparks' Fans!
- The Longest Ride Trailer: Be Ready To Fall In Love
Celebrated American actor and model, Scott Eastwood who has been roped in for the latest sequel of Fast and Furious series, says he is very excited to be a part of this franchise. Scott Eastwood also termed the Fast franchise as a legacy.
"It's hard to put into words how excited I am for the next Fast & Furious, to me, the series is so much more than just a franchise. It's a legacy. These great actors who have been in it together for so long have become a family. I absolutely can't wait to join it." Said Scott Eastwood.
Talking about his role in the film he said, "I get to play a new character who operates under Kurt Russell in the movie, which is incredible because Kurt was a total childhood hero of mine growing up. Very much looking forward to learning a thing or two from such an original and cool guy."
Scott Eastwood also got emotional about Paul Walker and said Paul was like his elder brother.
"Paul was a close friend of mine. We surfed together, travelled together, and he was a huge role model and influencing figure in my life when I was younger, he still is. He was an older brother to me." Said Eastwood.
"For me to be able to add to the F&F story, Paul's story and the FAST family is like a dream come true. Paul - I am going to make you proud," Eastwood stated further.