TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Celebrated Hollywood actor Pierce Brosnan, renowned for his role as James Bond, states that he felt frustrated with his James Bond films as he wished those films to be a bit "gritty and real".
The 63-year-old star had featured in four James Bond films namely GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough and Die Another Day.
"There was a certain frustration within me as the films went on, as I could see the world happening around me and the movies ..." Said Pierce Brosnan in a statement.
"I wanted Bond to get a little more gritty and real and down and dirty, but however you try to nurse it along, the scripts would come along with the same outlandish scenarios," added the actor.
"So you go with the flow, and just enjoy the great experience of travelling the world and being this character. I had a great time on 'Die Another Day'." Said the actor.
"There were things I read in the script that were so ridiculous, like the invisible car, but I just tried to act my way through it and believe in it." Explained Brosnan.
"You can really give yourself a massive headache and a great amount of stress trying to wangle some sense of believability into it." The actor stated further.