- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
Performing your own stunts definitely comes with some downsides, as Priyanka Chopra suffered a minor concussion while doing the action stunts all by herself on the set of Quantico. She was immediately taken to hospital and advised rest for a week or two.
However, the Quantico star couldn't help but appear at the People's Choice Awards 2017 event just after a week of her injury. She not only got the nomination for 'Favorite TV Drama Actress,' she also won the award in the category.
Watch the video here:
"As long as I don't do any action and stuff, I'm supposed to be fine, I'm keeping my neck a little straight, I'm Mr. Robot today." Said Priyanka at the red carpet of the grand award event.
"It was actually scary. I've never got hurt before on-set while I do stunts, I always do them myself. This was just a one-off." Said the actress.
Talking about the cause of the injury, Priyanka said,"I was supposed to be saving someone, as usual. And I was wearing rubber boots, it was raining and there was plastic on the floor, and I flipped on that. Can you imagine, after all the action I do, that's how I get a concussion?"