- Hollywood Legend Robert De Niro Throws A Surprise Birthday Dinner For Anupam Kher!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Battled Life-threatening Diseases!
- Jennifer Lawrence As Joy Mangeno With Bradley Cooper In Joy's First Trailer
- Robert De Niro Slapped With USD 6.4 Million Tax Lien
- Jason Statham's action-packed scene in The Killer Elite
- Mark Wahlberg thinks he's still young
Iconic Hollywood American actor and producer Robert De Niro, has penned down a letter in support of the legendary Hollywood actress Meryl Streep over her Golden Globes Awards speech, criticizing the recently elected US President Donald Trump.
"What you said was great. It needed to be said, and you said it beautifully. I have so much respect for you that you did it while the world was celebrating your achievements. I share your sentiments about punks and bullies. Enough is enough,' De Niro stated in his letter.
'You, with your elegance and intelligence, have a powerful voice - one that inspires others to speak up as they should so their voices will be heard too. It is so important that we ALL speak up,' the actor added.
Earlier, Streep while accepting her Cecille B. DeMille Award on Golden Globes night for the 'outstanding contributions to the world of entertainment'. Meryl Streep slammed Trump without any mention of names.
Streep said she felt bad when a person of that authority and power along with the responsibility to run a nation, mocked a disabled reporter from New York Times.
'It kind of broke my heart when I saw it. I still can't get it out of my head, because it wasn't in a movie. It was real life,' Streep stated further.