TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
While reports about Chris Evans leaving Marvel Franchise has been doing rounds particularly with his contracts expiring soon, Chris Evans surprised everyone when he said that it is Robert Downey Jr. and not him who would actually be walking away from the franchise.
The Captain America star said that it is Robert Downey Jr. who is actually thinking about the Marvel exit and said Robert Downey Jr. has been fantastic in the Iron Man role and now he has no idea if Marvel could get a suitable replacement for him when he quits.
"Downey is far closer to reaching that point where he may walk away. And I don't know how you replace Downey as Tony Stark. I don't know who else can touch that," Evans said.
Talking about his own departure, Evans said, "I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be hard for me. But the passing of time and the passing of torches is part of the experience. Nothing lasts forever. There's a beauty in that departure, even if it can be sad at times. It's also joyful,"
"I've had a great run. Superheroes are re-inventable entities, like Batman or even James Bond. These movies find new incarnations and new ways to tell the story. I am all for it." He added.
"However they want to proceed after Avengers 4, it's really up to them. I walk away with no regrets and endlessly thankful." Evans explained further.