- Scarlett Johansson's Ghost In The Shell Lands In Casting Controversy
- Monogamy Is Unnatural Believes Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson In Talks With Marvel Boss For Black Widow Stand-alone Movie
- Being A Working Mom Is An Incredible Challenge Says Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Gender Pay Gap In Hollywood
- Scarlett Johansson Wishes To Play A Disney Princess
Celebrated Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson says she has been very disappointed by Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump for the role she is playing under her father's administration.
Scarlett Johansson says that she's "been thinking a lot about Ivanka Trump ... very recently."
"It was kind of baffling, I have to say; it was really baffling, you can't have it both ways, right? If you take a job as a public advocate, then you must advocate publicly." Johansson stated.
"Yesterday, she said something that I found particularly disappointing, which is that she felt that the greatest change she was going to make ... would be behind closed doors, and nobody would actually know she made this change." Said Johansson.
This statement from Ivanka Trump actually infuriated Scarlett Johansson when Ivanka stated that, "I don't think that it will make me a more effective advocate to constantly articulate every issue publicly where I disagree,"
"But I think most of the impact I have, over time, most people will not actually know about," Ivanka explained.
Suggesting that statement of Ivanka old-fashioned, Johansson said, "How old-fashioned? This idea that behind a great man is a great woman. What about being in front of that person, or next to that person? It is such an old-fashioned concept that to be this powerful woman."