TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
The 32-year-old actress who plays the role of Natasha Romanoff, a.k.a Black Widow, is already in talks with the Marvel boss Kevin Feige to chalk out a possibility of bringing the popular female superhero character in a stand-alone movie of its own.
"I've talked to Kevin Feige about it. We're creatively really compatible. I think we both agree that the character is right for a stand-alone, it's just a case of timing at this point for both Marvel and myself," Johansson said in a statement.
"Marvel has a really huge roster. They're looking four years ahead. I also have a lot of things that I want to do. If I did it, I would dedicate myself completely to making it amazing. It would have to be the best version that movie could possibly be. Otherwise, I would never do it," Johansson added.
The actress continued, "I don't know if I have the capacity for it. I think the fans were adamant about it, it could be done. It should be done, probably. It'd have to be done the right way, though. It'd really have to be its own standalone and its own style and its own story."
"But there's a lot of great stuff that you could do with it. It could just be awesome." Johansson stated further.