- Scarlett Johansson Disappointed By Ivanka Trump
- Scarlett Johansson's Ghost In The Shell Lands In Casting Controversy
- Monogamy Is Unnatural Believes Scarlett Johansson
- Being A Working Mom Is An Incredible Challenge Says Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Gender Pay Gap In Hollywood
- Scarlett Johansson Wishes To Play A Disney Princess
The 32-year-old actress who plays the role of Natasha Romanoff, a.k.a Black Widow, is already in talks with the Marvel boss Kevin Feige to chalk out a possibility of bringing the popular female superhero character in a stand-alone movie of its own.
"I've talked to Kevin Feige about it. We're creatively really compatible. I think we both agree that the character is right for a stand-alone, it's just a case of timing at this point for both Marvel and myself," Johansson said in a statement.
"Marvel has a really huge roster. They're looking four years ahead. I also have a lot of things that I want to do. If I did it, I would dedicate myself completely to making it amazing. It would have to be the best version that movie could possibly be. Otherwise, I would never do it," Johansson added.
The actress continued, "I don't know if I have the capacity for it. I think the fans were adamant about it, it could be done. It should be done, probably. It'd have to be done the right way, though. It'd really have to be its own standalone and its own style and its own story."
"But there's a lot of great stuff that you could do with it. It could just be awesome." Johansson stated further.