- Selena Gomez Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction! Accidentally Flashes Nipple In A Sheer Dress
- Selena Gomez Feels Defeated Due To Her Young Look
- Selena Gomez Doesn't Care About Bella Hadid's Feelings
- Selena Gomez Takes Break From Music To Deal With Panic Attacks
- Yoga And Exercise Keep Selena Gomez Fit
- Selena Gomez And Moretz Add Voice To The Ongoing West-Taylor Squabble
Celebrated singer-actress Selena Gomez is all set to take her relationship to the next level with The Weeknd aka Abel Tesfaye, by introducing him to her family members residing in Texas. Selena thinks this is the right time to introduce her boyfriend to her family.
"Selena knows her family would love Abel," a source said in a statement.
"He's so warm and funny, he will get along great with her family members. She's planning on bringing him to Texas to get to know them better as soon as his tour is finished," the source stated further.
However, it has been known that, Selena Gomez's mother Mandy Teefey and also another member of her family are worried about this relationship and they are not sure about the seriousness of the relationship.
Mandy Teefey, Selena Gomez's mother also doesn't like Selena partying with The Weeknd.
"Mandy has heard the dirty and drug-related lyrics to Abel's songs and she doesn't approve of Selena partying with him," an insider stated.
"They have total faith in her, but of course they worry about her. She's definitely falling head over heels quickly for Abel, and they definitely don't want to see her get heart-broken. She's in such a good place they would hate to see her sad," the source added further.