- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
- Images Of Other Women On Brad Pitt's Phone Led To Brangelina Split?
Celebrated Hollywood actress Angeline Jolie eats cooked tarantulas with children. Yes you heard it right, Tarantulas!
The celebrated Hollywood actress while promoting her new movie titled First They Killed My Father in Cambodia, showed off her cooking skills by cooking and eating tarantula spiders with children.
"See the hard part where you have the teeth? Take the fangs out." Said the actress.
She continued, "I think it's always been a part of the diet in Cambodia, the bugs, but then I think there is a truth to the survival during the war of course when people were being starved they were able to survive on things like this and they did."
Angelina Jolie, who was with her children, Maddox, Shiloh, Pax, Zahara and twins Knox & Vivienne, said she first ate insects when she was in Cambodia back in 2002.
While talking about her divorce with Brad Pitt, Jolie stated that her family would learn to cope with this situation and ultimately grow stronger. Jolie also said that Brad Pitt had been a wonderful father.
"We are focusing on the health of our family, and so we will be, we will be stronger when we come out of this because that's what we're determined to do as a family," Jolie said in an interview.