- Oscar Blunder Due To Hollywood's Obsession With Trump?
- Meryl Streep Receives Standing Ovation At The 89th Oscars 2017
- Oscars 2017: Biggest Oscar Upset, La La Land Loses Best Picture Award To Moonlight
- Viola Davis Receives Her First Oscar After Being Nominated Thrice
- Oscars 2017: Celebs Wear Blue Ribbon To Protest Against Trump At The Red Carpet
- Oscars 2017: Dev Patel Loses Oscar Battle To Mahershala Ali From Moonlight
- Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Says He Enjoyed Shooting In Australia
The eight-year-old child actor from India who has mesmerized the audiences with a strong performance in the Garth Davis movie Lion, has also stolen the Oscar show with his live action re-enactment of a role from 1994 classic Lion King with the host Jimmy Kimmel.
Kimmel while hosting the Oscar went up to Sunny Pawar, and asked him if he had watched the 1994 classic Lion King. The child actor has meanwhile grown a strong fan base with is critically appreciated performance in the role of Saroo Brierley in the movie Lion.
Sunny in a reply to Jimmy Kimmel, said: "Yes".
After that, Jimmy Kimmel and Sunny Pawar re-enacted a scene from the film Lion King featured as Baby Simba and his Lion Mufasa.
The child actor from India did not even hesitate for once to perform infront of Big Hollywood stars like Matt Damon, Nicole Kidman, Emma Stone and Denzel Washington who were watching that little piece of live performance on stage by the Indian child actor.
Kimmel then lifted the little Indian actor Sunny, who was all dressed up in a formal tuxedo, up in the air.
Sunny Pawar has also appeared at the 2017 Golden Globes Awards held in January this year.