- Robert Downey Jr Leaving Marvel Franchise Confirms Chris Evans
- Captain America To Die In Infinity War? Here Is What Writer Stephen Mcfeely Has To Say!
- With Contract Expiring Soon, Is Chris Evans leaving Marvel Camp?
- Avengers: Infinity War In Hogwarts Castle Or Hogwarts Like-Castle?
- Captain America Might Be A Double Agent Who Works For Hydra: Stan Lee
- Avengers: Infinity War - The Exclusive Story (Leaked)
Marvel has always allowed its superheroes to have the upper hand when it comes to treating its villains, however with the upcoming movie Avengers: Infinity War, that notion is certainly going to change.
As per Kevin Feige, the President of Marvel Studios, the lead villain character Thanos could be the centre of the play in the movie Avengers: Infinity War. He also suggested that the character of Thanos could even be brought into the role of protagonist in the movie.
"Thanos in 'Infinity War' is-in a movie that has a lot of characters, you could almost go so far as to say he is the main character," said Feige, in a statement.
"And that's a bit of a departure from what we've done before, but that was appropriate for a movie called 'Infinity War'." Kevin Feige added further.
"Avengers: Infinity War" will see all its major characters unite. Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Holland, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo, Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen all set to reprise their respective roles.
Apart from them, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Karen Gillan and Chris Pratt, from the Guardians of the Galaxy are also set to join the party.
That is not all, Benedict Cumberbatch from Doctor Strange and Peter Dinklage from the Game of Thrones will also be seen in the upcoming movie.
The much anticipated Avengers: Infinity War, has been scheduled for May 4, 2018 release.