TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Celebrated Hollywood actor Tom Hiddleston well known for his role as Loki in Marvel movies, says that he has been thrilled to play a protagonist in his upcoming film, 'Kong: Skull Island' in a positive light.
The 36-year-old Thor star, also added that it feels great to play the good guy in his new action movie.
"Action has always been a part of me. In the Marvel films, it's hidden in the playfulness and mischief of that character." Said Tom Hiddleston in a statement.
"But actually, there's several one-to-ones with 'Captain America' and 'Thor' where the action requires choreography. But 'Kong' puts all of that centre stage. It's like, this is the guy you want on the ground in a jungle. It's lovely to be a hero." The actor added.
"If you get into a bar fight, the best thing to do is to pretend you don't know what you're doing and run, get the hell out of there. That's what he said. You don't want to get yourself in trouble." Tom stated.
Tom also talking about his movie and the beast, said: "He is truly monstrous in size and scale and scope. He's 90 feet tall. We're captivated by Kong's power and majesty. He is the mystery of the unknown, he is a terrifying force of nature with an intelligence we don't understand."