- Kong: Skull Island Director Does Not Wish To Return For A Sequel
- Working In Kong: Skull Island Was A Completely Unique Experience Says Tom Hiddleston
- Movie Review: Kong: Skull Island Is Visually Retro Dipped With High Entertainment Quotient
- My Speech At The Golden Globes Was Inelegantly Expressed: Tom Hiddleston
- Tom Hiddleston Deliberately Avoids Talking About Taylor Swift
- Tom Hiddleston Lives A Monotonous Life
Celebrated Hollywood actor Tom Hiddleston well known for his role as Loki in Marvel movies, says that he has been thrilled to play a protagonist in his upcoming film, 'Kong: Skull Island' in a positive light.
The 36-year-old Thor star, also added that it feels great to play the good guy in his new action movie.
"Action has always been a part of me. In the Marvel films, it's hidden in the playfulness and mischief of that character." Said Tom Hiddleston in a statement.
"But actually, there's several one-to-ones with 'Captain America' and 'Thor' where the action requires choreography. But 'Kong' puts all of that centre stage. It's like, this is the guy you want on the ground in a jungle. It's lovely to be a hero." The actor added.
"If you get into a bar fight, the best thing to do is to pretend you don't know what you're doing and run, get the hell out of there. That's what he said. You don't want to get yourself in trouble." Tom stated.
Tom also talking about his movie and the beast, said: "He is truly monstrous in size and scale and scope. He's 90 feet tall. We're captivated by Kong's power and majesty. He is the mystery of the unknown, he is a terrifying force of nature with an intelligence we don't understand."