- Tom Cruise To Star In Race 3? The Mission Impossible Star Meets Anil Kapoor In Abu Dhabi
- Is VanHelsing Next In Universal Picture's List After The Mummy?
- Did You Know? Tom Cruise's Zero Gravity Mummy Stunt Is Real!
- Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible 6 To Be Filmed In India
- Breaking The Stereotype, Mission: Impossible 6 Is Not About A New Mission
- Jonathan Lipnicki Says Tom Cruise Is The Best Person To Work With
The one thing fans keep coming up for the Mission: Impossible series since 1996 is its pure entertainment value which the movie offers to its audience, and if we personify all MI successes to one man, then it has to be Tom Cruise all the way.
Tom Cruise, who is already in the early 50s likes to perform all the death defying stunts by his own without any technological support or body double. And likewise, or the Mission: Impossible 6, Tom Cruise has gone all the way by training for almost a year to pull off a particular stunt in the film.
CEO of Skydance Media David Ellison, has praised Tom's effort and said Tom wants to keep the stunts original as far as possible.
"Tom's entire mantra for hanging on the side of the Burj Khalifa or the A380 or literally holding your breath for six minutes underwater to do the Taurus sequence is, in a world of massive visual effects, (is doing it live)." Said Ellison.
"He said the audience can tell when it's you on a green screen or when you're actually doing it live. And the tension, because the stunt is real, actually puts the audience where Ethan Hunt is where they are in the movie." Added Ellison.
"He said that's why he does it; it's all about entertaining an audience and it makes the movie better." Ellison concluded.