- Hollywood Breaks Into Mourning Comedian Don Rickles Death
- Tom Hanks Gifts Typewriter To A Fan
- Tom Hanks Felt Honoured To Portray The Character Of Sully
- Five Reasons Why Inferno Is A Must-Watch Movie
- Irrfan Khan Beats Tom Hanks As The Coolest Guy In The Room
- Here Are The Unknown Facts About The Oscars 2016 Nominated Movies!
"When you have grandchildren, if you're with one of them or all three of them, look, there's no book, no radio, no TV. You're going to be entertained by them every moment that you're there. Sit back and watch the show," said Tom Hanks in a statement.
The 'Sully' star and his wife Rita Wilson, who is also 60, state that their grandchildren love to hang around with them and think they are actually fun grandparents.
"We're the cool grandparents," Wilson said.
"I think we're the most cool," Hanks added.
The Forrest Gump star also opened up about his marriage with Rita Wilson and said that it was not hard for them to maintain their relationship, as they complement each other very well.
"People say, 'Jeez, it must be hard to stay married in show business. I think it's hard to stay married anywhere, but if you marry the right person, it might work out. We give each other a natural sense of support for whatever the other wants to pursue." Said Hanks.
"Our marriage doesn't require vast work. We have been married 28 years and dig each other a lot," Hanks added.