- Keanu Reeves Reveals The Big Plan For John Wick 3
- John Wick: Chapter 2 Even Better Than Its Original
- Keanu Reeves Optimistic About A New Matrix Film
- Keanu Reeves And Common Had Fierce Competition In John Wick: Chapter 2
- Keanu Reeves Roped In For Romantic Thriller Siberia
- Hilarious! Check Out These Funny Quotes Of Celebrities!
"We wanted to come to a place that John literally had to fight for his life, and that he's starting to become a little anti-establishment. And that's really where the character starts to develop." Said the actor.
"It's like the rules and world that he lived by, aren't starting to work for him, and they're not working" Reeves added.
He continued, "There are people who are out to get him because of his transgressions. And we liked that idea because we like John - when I say 'we' I mean the producers, the writer, the director - we like to see him suffer!"
Reeves also shared that the director of the film Chad Stahelski along with the writer Derek Kolstad, wanted to cast the end of the movie in a way which makes the character of John Wick more vulnerable.
"We wanted to put him in another vulnerable... 'How's he going to get out?! How's he going to survive?! What's it mean?! What's he going to do?!' I don't know! We have some ideas. Maybe he needs to go to Jerusalem! Or he's in the middle of the desert. Or whatever!" Said Reeves.