- Hot Lingerie Pictures Of Wonder Woman Gal Gadot!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra Lose Teen Choice 2017 Award To Gal Gadot!
- Gal Gadot Shot For Wonder Woman While Pregnant
- Gal Gadot Thought She Was Too Serious And Smart For Quantum Of Solace Role
- Justice League New Trailer Unveiled, But Where Is Superman?
Celebrated Hollywood actress Gal Gadot feels Wonder Woman is the superhero every girl needs.
The 31-year-old actress who will be playing the role of Wonder Woman in the upcoming movie Justice League says that young women should have a role model like Wonder Woman to look up to.
Talking about the character Gadot said, "First of all, she doesn't see that difference between any gender. It's not even an issue. She comes from this world where men and women are equal and it's not a thing to be a man or to be a woman. She feels that she can do everything and she will go for it."
"She's a peace seeker; she wouldn't go and look to start a battle or a fight. She would try to solve it in any other different way, but I think that's what's beautiful about Wonder Woman.''
Gal Gadot also mentioned that her character as Wonder Women also tries to change the age-old perception about "it's always the princesses are being saved." Gadot said a portrayal of a true woman should be on the other light. A true woman is much more strong than usually depicted.
"And for girls, it's always the princesses are being saved or being passive and finally Wonder Woman, she's fearless, she's proactive, she believes in herself. She believes she can do everything, and that's a true woman for me." Said Gal Gadot.