- Kong: Skull Island Director Does Not Wish To Return For A Sequel
- Movie Review: Kong: Skull Island Is Visually Retro Dipped With High Entertainment Quotient
- Thrilled To Play The Hero In Kong: Skull Island Says Tom Hiddleston
- My Speech At The Golden Globes Was Inelegantly Expressed: Tom Hiddleston
- Tom Hiddleston Deliberately Avoids Talking About Taylor Swift
- Tom Hiddleston Lives A Monotonous Life
Celebrated Hollywood actor Tom Hiddleston says he has been pretty excited to work on a movie like Kong: Skull Island, because it has given him a chance to indulge in a genre which he had never explored in his career.
"As it was pitched to me, it was a big adventure film that was quite old-fashioned, but with a very fresh context. Truly, I think there's a part of all of us that wonders how we would survive on an island untouched by man." Said Tom Hiddleston in a statement.
"Even better, how we'd survive on an island untouched by man and inhabited by King Kong!" The Kong actor added further.
Hiddleston also stated that he was lucky enough to get involved in the project quite early and that had helped him build up his character of Captain James Conrad as according to the matrix of the movie.
"I wanted him to be someone who starts off in a world-weary place. And his experiences on the island give him a new humility in the face of the wonder and power of the natural world." Added Tom Hiddleston.
"It was a completely unique experience. We traveled to these extraordinary locations where nature is at its most beautiful and terrifying, where you could believe that Kong as a myth could originate," Hiddleston explained further.