TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tuesday,February 14, 2006
The third sequel of the horror film franchise seems to spell the end..............
The horror film these days boasts of the same story over and over again with only the characters, scene of accident/disaster/incident changing etc, a different maniac/psycho who kills. Categorized in the same category, recent release Final Destination 3 seems to have shrugged off the tags that label bring and give a little more hope to horror movie lovers.
The basic story (of all the three movies) is one of a vision that a young teenager has about the death of their friends. Eventually some remain alive and the "predicter" dodges death. The venue in this case is a roller coaster ride. The "predicter" in this edition is Wendy (played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead). The vision is one in which the twelve people who board the roller coaster. One of them boards it with digital camera in hand. The digital camera falls loose from his clutch.
She tries to persuade them to stay away from the ride but they board the roller coaster anyway. She manages to get some of them off the roller coaster. The ride gets stuck in the middle and they all perish. Well, the vision does turn into reality. Wendy's boyfriend dies in the accident. This death spree carries on into houses of the 'should-have-been victims' in the same order that they should have died in Wendy's vision. Wendy's pictures before all these incidents serve as material for the investigation of the case.
Kevin tells her about other cases where such incidents have happened and the 'supposed-to-be dead' are attacked after in the very same order they should have died. To add to this, Wendy feels that there is an eerie presence about the entire episode.
You should expect the normal, general horror movie story line. It is not recommended that you expect a breakthrough in the film. You will be disappointed. It is sadly not as good as it predecessors, Part II and I. This is one franchise that is in its last days.