TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, November 16, 2006
This story is about the son of an American diplomat and his wife. The family lives in London, their son is "son of Satan" and he has the symbol of "666" on his head which is the sign of Satan aka Antichrist. All the activities of the child prove that he has some evil powers and he kills all the enemies who dare to oppose him.
To console his wife (Julia Stiles), U.S. diplomat Robert Thorn (Liev Schreiber) adopts an orphan as an alternate for his real son who died.
But unfortunately, the baby develops all the devil's signs after reaching the age of five years. The act of the child is not understood by his adopted mother at first; during this period many murders occur. His nanny appears to have hanged herself.
After a series of murders and cruel acts, Thorn comes to know that all this is because of their son, who is the child of Satan.
The child shows some bad reaction when he sees a monkey and while going to church. This shows that the child is son of Satan. Thorn was informed by a priest that the child is the son of Satan; the photographer (David Thewlis) also proves the same. As the old nanny dies, the new nanny is the one who is also linked to Evil; she protects the little one and supports the devil child to do all the evil things.
The story ends with the Thorn discovering the identity of the evil child and he struggles to take the child to church to exorcise the Devil from him. But in the battle, the story ends with death of Thorn. This is a remake of the original The Omen; in short, the original was better.
Still Satan prevails in this world - this is the end.
Director : John Moore
Producers : Jeffrey Stott, Glenn Williamson, John Moore
Cast : Liev Schreiber, Julia Stiles, Mia Farrow, David Thewlis, Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick
Genre : Suspense/Horror.