- Box Office Weekend: Akshay Kumar’s Gold & John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate Earn Rs 125 Crore In Total
- Exclusive: Bhushan Kumar On The Tremendous Box Office Success Of Satyameva Jayate!
- Satyameva Jayate Fourth Day Collection: John Abraham Starrer Stays Strong At Box Office
- Satyameva Jayate Movie Review: Live Audience Updates On John Abraham Starrer
- Satyameva Jayate Movie Review: John Abraham's Biceps & Crowd-Pleasing Dialogues Do The Talking!
- Gold Vs Satyameva Jayate Box Office Predictions: The Numbers Are Pretty Impressive!
John Abraham-Manoj Bajpayee starrer Satyameva Jayate hit the theatrical screens on Independence Day. Despite a clash with Akshay Kumar's Gold, the film not only managed to impress the audience, but also broke box office records. Despite an 'A' certificate, Satyameva Jayate set the box office on fire and made a whopping Rs. 20.52 crores on its opening day.
The action-thriller managed to be retain a strong hold on Day 2 as well as it minted a box office collection of Rs. 7.92 crores on Thursday. The total box office collection of the film now stands at Rs. 28.44 crores.
Satyameva Jayate is not just John but even Manoj Bajpayee's highest opening film till date. Clearly, the audience has given a thumbs up to his commercial avatar as well.
Filmibeat got in touch with Manoj Bajpayee who exclusively told us, "It's quite humbling that this film is being cheered by the mass. I am particularly happy for my director Milap who waited for this day with lot of patience and perseverance. Finally Nikhil and me started together with a bang. We were trying to work with each other since a long time."
Earlier, filmmaker Milap Zaveri too had exclusively opened up to Filmibeat, "I'm very happy to have created so many records with the super opening of Satyameva Jayate! Highest for John, T series, Emmay, myself, Manoj sir! And highest "A" opening in history. A big thank you to the audience! And congrats to Gold too for their opening! Satyameva Jayate is made for the masses of india and I'm so happy they have loved it."
Helmed by Milap Milan Zaveri and bankrolled by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Monisha Advani, Madhu Bhojwani and Nikhil Advani under T-Series and Emmy Entertainment, Satyameva Jayate revolves around Veer (John Abraham) who goes on a spree, bumping off corrupt officials. Manoj Bajpayee plays the role of a cop named DCP Shivansh who is out to nab this violent vigilante.