- Whisper: A Suspense Thriller Laced With A Strong Message
- Today’s(Oct 21) Kannada Releases - Rama Rama Re And Seetha Nadi
- Kahi Gearing Up For Release In November
- 3 Kannada Movies Set To Clash At The Box Office This Week
- WATCH: A Tribute To 'Rashtrakavi' Kuvempu By Young Kannadigas Goes Viral!
- Tulu Movie 'Chaali Polilu' Celebrates 200 Days! Big FM Congratulates The Team
Rebel Star and the present Minister of state for Information and Broadcasting Ambareesh is expected to play a key role in resolving the present crisis that has bogged the Kannada film industry. He says that he will make efforts to solve the crisis, but only after the prestigious by election to the Chamundeshwari Assembly segment to be held on December 4.
This assurance was given by Ambareesh in a meet the press programme held on Tuesday at the Bangalore Press Club. He said that the segments of the film industry are talking in different voices only because they are discussing issues independently and separately. "If all the segments are brought under a negotiated table, then definitely the crisis can be solved. I will be busy canvassing for our party candidate and will be free only after the elections' said Ambareesh.
Ambareesh said that he is aware of the problems faced by the Kannada film industry as well as other non Kannada film industries. "I want to discuss about these problems with the Prime Minister and make efforts to get some of the problems resolved at the earliest' said Ambareesh.