TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Rebel Star and the present Minister of state for Information and Broadcasting Ambareesh is expected to play a key role in resolving the present crisis that has bogged the Kannada film industry. He says that he will make efforts to solve the crisis, but only after the prestigious by election to the Chamundeshwari Assembly segment to be held on December 4.
This assurance was given by Ambareesh in a meet the press programme held on Tuesday at the Bangalore Press Club. He said that the segments of the film industry are talking in different voices only because they are discussing issues independently and separately. "If all the segments are brought under a negotiated table, then definitely the crisis can be solved. I will be busy canvassing for our party candidate and will be free only after the elections' said Ambareesh.
Ambareesh said that he is aware of the problems faced by the Kannada film industry as well as other non Kannada film industries. "I want to discuss about these problems with the Prime Minister and make efforts to get some of the problems resolved at the earliest' said Ambareesh.