TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Rebel Star and the present Minister of state for Information and Broadcasting Ambareesh is expected to play a key role in resolving the present crisis that has bogged the Kannada film industry. He says that he will make efforts to solve the crisis, but only after the prestigious by election to the Chamundeshwari Assembly segment to be held on December 4.
This assurance was given by Ambareesh in a meet the press programme held on Tuesday at the Bangalore Press Club. He said that the segments of the film industry are talking in different voices only because they are discussing issues independently and separately. "If all the segments are brought under a negotiated table, then definitely the crisis can be solved. I will be busy canvassing for our party candidate and will be free only after the elections' said Ambareesh.
Ambareesh said that he is aware of the problems faced by the Kannada film industry as well as other non Kannada film industries. "I want to discuss about these problems with the Prime Minister and make efforts to get some of the problems resolved at the earliest' said Ambareesh.