TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
TA strong reaction needs a strong medicine. Rebel star and Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting had to personally intervene in the matter of non availability of theatres to the film Care of Foot Path directed by 10 year old boy wonder Master Kishan.
Master Kishan and his father Srikanth, the producer of this film had threatened to burn the print in front of Dr. Raj Kumar's Samadhi to protest against the attitude of the film distributors and exhibitors in not providing good screening opportunities for the film which has now a part of history. Master Kishan's name is in the book of Guinness book of world records as he is the youngest film director in the world.
Master Kishan and Srikanth met Ambareesh in his residence in the morning to complain about the non co-operation of some theatre owners. Immediately Ambareesh used his good offices to speak with Odu Gowdar, President of the Karnataka film exhibitors association and sought his support. Now, the intervention has given good effect as the film has been able to get screening opportunities in Hubli, Chitradurga and other centres.
Since the issue has been solved Master Kishan has also withdrawn his threat to burn the film print. On 24th, Care of Footpath will be released along with three other Kannada films as planned.