- Master Kishen To Work With Salman Khan In No Entry Mein Entry!
- Esha Deol Says Sri Sri Ravishankar Is Super Cool Guru
- Photos: JK With Esha Deol In C/O Footpath 2
- It's Not Hema Malini, But Esha Deol To Make Her Kannada Debut With C/O Footpath 2
- Hema Malini To Do Kannada Debut With C/O Footpath 2!
- Master Kishan scores 93% in SSLC exams
TA strong reaction needs a strong medicine. Rebel star and Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting had to personally intervene in the matter of non availability of theatres to the film Care of Foot Path directed by 10 year old boy wonder Master Kishan.
Master Kishan and his father Srikanth, the producer of this film had threatened to burn the print in front of Dr. Raj Kumar's Samadhi to protest against the attitude of the film distributors and exhibitors in not providing good screening opportunities for the film which has now a part of history. Master Kishan's name is in the book of Guinness book of world records as he is the youngest film director in the world.
Master Kishan and Srikanth met Ambareesh in his residence in the morning to complain about the non co-operation of some theatre owners. Immediately Ambareesh used his good offices to speak with Odu Gowdar, President of the Karnataka film exhibitors association and sought his support. Now, the intervention has given good effect as the film has been able to get screening opportunities in Hubli, Chitradurga and other centres.
Since the issue has been solved Master Kishan has also withdrawn his threat to burn the film print. On 24th, Care of Footpath will be released along with three other Kannada films as planned.