- Whisper: A Suspense Thriller Laced With A Strong Message
- Today’s(Oct 21) Kannada Releases - Rama Rama Re And Seetha Nadi
- Kahi Gearing Up For Release In November
- 3 Kannada Movies Set To Clash At The Box Office This Week
- WATCH: A Tribute To 'Rashtrakavi' Kuvempu By Young Kannadigas Goes Viral!
- Tulu Movie 'Chaali Polilu' Celebrates 200 Days! Big FM Congratulates The Team
Lovelavike Chaitra Hallikere has been bowled by Balaji from Mysore. Chaitra and Balaji are getting married on 15th December 2006 at Mysore Chamundeshwari Indoor Stadium.
Chaitra says Balaji is from Pootraj Family. He was introduced to her by a common friend. We were talking casually. One day Balaji proposed to me for Marriage. With his parents he came to my house and spoke to my parents. Everybody agreed. Our engagement was taken place. Regarding films I will not completely quit. After marriage also I will continue in films'.
Kannada film heroine Chaitra who started her career from Love Lavike (yet to be released) has acted in Cheluve Ondu Heluthini, Kushi, Gowdru, Kanchana Ganga Gunna, Sishya. She as has also acted in Hamsalekha's Preethigagi TV serial.