TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Chitraloka photo still exhibition of over one thousand Kannada films will be inaugurated by Veteran film actor M.P. Shankar in Mysore on Thursday, October 5. Mysore District Commissioner S. Selvakumar will be the Chief Guest.
K.M. Veeresh, Editor of the popular portal Chitraloka who was behind the historic photo still exhibition of the Kannada films release so far has been assigned the major responsibility or organizing this unique show in Mysore. It will be organised by Karnataka Exhibition Department and the Information Department of the Karnataka Government with the help of K.M. Veeresh.
Chitraloka Editor K.M. Veeresh and B.K. Yadunath, Chief Executive Officer, Karnataka Exhibition authority briefed the newspersons in the press meet at Mysore on 3rd October.
Looking at the success of the photo exhibition held at Bangalore six weeks ago, the state Government had decided to take this exhibition to district centers. The Karnataka information Director I.M. Vittalamurthy has taken a key interest and arranged this exhibition at Mysore.
Mysore will be the first city outside Bangalore where the photo still exhibition of Kannada films will be held.