TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
A film industry delegation comprising Kannada film artists, producers and directors are meeting the Chief Minister H.D. Kumara Swamy along with the members of the Karnataka Film chamber of Commerce on Wednesday to present a list of requirements that can solve some of the pressing problems faced by the Kannada film industry.
Producers Sa. Ra. Govindoo, K.C.N.Kumar, Sandesh Nagaraj, Munirathna, K.Manju, Film directors S.V.Rajendra Singh Babu and Nagabharana, Artists Ambareesh, Vishnuvardhan, Upendra and Raghavendra Raj Kumar are expected to be in the film industry delegation along with Tallam Nanjunda Shetty, President of the KFCC and Veteran film producer Ms. Parvathamma Raj Kumar.
Meanwhile, the high power committee constituted by the Kannada film producers had a meeting on Tuesday evening to discuss about the issues to be taken to the Chief Minister.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.