TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Journalist Sanath Kumar is all set to start his new film titled as Edhdhelu Manjunatha which will have Jaggesh as the hero of the film. The film will be directed by Guru Prasad who directed Jaggesh's one hundredth film Mata.
It is twenty five year's since Jaggesh entered the film industry and director Guruprasad is naturally happy that he will be directing the most talented actor in the year on which he has completed twenty five years of unblemished service to the Kannada film industry. 'I directed Jaggesh in his one hundredth film. I think that itself is enough for me as an achievement. Now, I have got an additional bonus in the form of directing him in his silver jubilee year in the Kannada film industry' said Guru Prasad. Sanath Kumar who is a journalist said that the film will have a new type of presentation for the Kannada film industry.
Guru Prasad says that the story of the film Edhdhelu Manjunatha revolves around the reformation of a compulsive lazy fellow. "There is a strong message in the film. If it goes down well with the audience, then I am sure some lazy people will also think of doing something productive in their life' says Guru Prasad.
Jaggesh felt that he has a different role in the film. He also said that the present day artists are most intelligent and they know how to save their future.